Saturday, February 9, 2013

BOOK REVIEW: Activate Joy by AlixSandra Parness, DD.



Activate Joy: Live Your Life Beyond LimitationsActivate Joy: Live Your Life Beyond Limitations by Alixsandra Parness
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I found the book Activate Joy to be filled with interesting thoughts, beliefs, and ideas.


I will admit, that there were some parts that I personally did not agree with; but over all, I found this work by AlixSandra Parness, DD. to be a very good read.


There were many parts of the book that I found insightful. This book has given me a lot to think about; and made me see that there were certain areas in my life that could benefit from the information given in Activate Joy.


One of more interesting, and what I believe personally to be one of the most useful parts in the book, was the Joy Ruler. I will be using this tool often in my life.


View all my reviews

You can find AlixSandra's website clicking HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment