Saturday, April 20, 2013

Personal Experience



Personal experience, which took place last night in my home. Experienced by my Mom & myself.

Between the estimated hours of 4 & 5 AM, this morning, I heard first, Mexican Trumpets, and then a Bagpipe playing.

My Mother, at the same time, heard something completely different. She heard a man, a very loud man, who was clearly trying to make a point with someone, talking....but as always, could not make out what was being said.

All activity stopped around 5:30 AM.

The weather was calm, the winds were 15 mph from the SE. And inside the home, I had been awake all night (therefore so had my Mom, as she was trying to help me), due to severe leg pain (which is a story for my personal blog, not here).

My personal belief is that the music was that of my relatives, trying to comfort me, by taking my mind off my pain, so I could go to sleep.....as for the man my Mom heard.....I am unsure about that. She did mention that while not being to understand what was being said, she did not recognize this man's voice. But that does not mean he was not a relative, of which is mainly who haunts our home.


No comments:

Post a Comment