Friday, March 13, 2015

Book Review of Dark World by Zak Bagans




Dark World: Into the Shadows with the Lead Investigator of The Ghost Adventures CrewDark World: Into the Shadows with the Lead Investigator of The Ghost Adventures Crew by Zak Bagans
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I found Dark World to be an excellent book. The information contained within its pages was for me personally, fascinating.

The explanations and opinions on weather and Stone Tape Theory and other theories about paranormal were extremely informative, in my opinion.

I journal every paranormal event that happens in my Mother' home; and never gave a thought to weather or moon phase playing any part in that activity.

After reading Dark World, now when I journal a paranormal event I do my best to record the moon phase, weather, and emotions of those in the house at the time the event occurred.

I want to thank Zak & Kelly for writing this book; it has opened my eyes.

I highly recommend anyone interested in the paranormal read this book.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment