Friday, December 31, 2010

Ghost In Apartment



This report was found on W-FILES.COM




  • Date: June 16, 2004
  • Location: Eau Claire, Wisconsin
  • County: Eau Claire



Details: This ghost report is from Eau Claire in Eau Claire County of a haunted apartment. It comes in from a thirty-seven year old customer service representative. There were several witnesses who observed the ghost or this phenomena for approximately one hour. There is a history to the location, and a ghost encounter. Here is her report:


"My husband and I were at a friend's (we'll call him "B") apartment approximately 2-3am. Several other people were there. I had never been to his apartment before and B hadn't told me anything about the it. I was there about 10 minutes and was kneeling on the floor by the coffee table when I felt this hand shake my right shoulder. I looked up but nobody was behind me and nobody was close enough to touch me. I stood up and, for some reason, I immediately knew the apartment was haunted and the entity's name was John. I turned to B and told him, "This place is haunted. His name is John." B looked at me and said the place supposedly was haunted. I asked B what the person's name was. He said it started with a "J" and he thought it was Jake or Jack. I asked B if the entity was bludgeoned and B said he was a drug dealer and was stabbed in the bedroom that was right behind me. Not too long after that my husband and I decided to go home as the entity was making me feel uncomfortable.

We got in the car and left. Halfway there I could sense that "John" was in the back seat of the car. I could feel him. He was following me. When we got home I had my husband bless our property.

I haven't felt "John" since then."

No comments:

Post a Comment