Saturday, October 24, 2015

Shared Personal Experience


This past Tuesday, while at my Grandma's house, sorting through more of her things; I was alone in the house, while my Mom was out on the front porch, putting a garbage bag in the trash can, when the screen door opened and shut all by itself.

We were at Grandma's again on Wed., and the screen door opened and slammed shut all by itself, and then a few minutes later quickly opened and shut all by itself once more. My Mother was in the house this time so she experienced it as well.


A person we know who can communicate with the other side, awhile back told us that "all the men folk" in our family that have passed on, were now at my Grandma's house 24/7. My Mom and I assume it's to protect the house and property, possibly to reassure my Grandma in the afterlife that no harm would come to the house, or to her children or grandchildren while they were in the house, sorting through her things.


No comments:

Post a Comment