Monday, January 4, 2016

Personal Experiences


12-24-2015

While I was driving to my Aunt & Uncle's on Christmas Eve, my Mom off and on would hear singing. And there was no radio playing, no music of any kind playing. And I didn't hear a thing.

------------------------------------------

12-25-2015

My Grandma sent me a Christmas gift and a message from Heaven.

My Aunt & Uncle got me this necklace as a present

The words wrote in the box are lyrics to the song "You Are My Sunshine" which is the song my Grandma used to sing to me when I was little.

I truly believe this was a finally gift from my Grandma as well as a message from her.

----------------------------------------

12-31-2015

My Mom saw my Grandma sitting in her chair in the living room. It lasted for only a few seconds, but she saw her.

--------------------------------

1-1-2016

My Cousin told us that her little Grandson, (who like her, is very gifted and can communicate with and see spirits.) told her that "Great Great" (which is what he called my Grandma, as she would be his Great Great Aunt.) was with him a lot.

-------------------------------------

The other night, my Mom & I both heard "Silent Night" being sung, it only lasted for a second or two. And there was no music source.


No comments:

Post a Comment