Thursday, January 2, 2014

Book Review



Share

Angel Numbers 101: How To Communicate with Your Angels by Understanding the Meaning of Number Sequences Such as 111, 333, 777, and 1234Angel Numbers 101: How To Communicate with Your Angels by Understanding the Meaning of Number Sequences Such as 111, 333, 777, and 1234 by Doreen Virtue
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Angel Numbers book is great! The information provided by Doreen is amazing. After reading this book, now whenever I see a number several times in one day, I have to pull out this book and look it up. And amazingly a lot of the time, what ever the description for the group of numbers I saw through out the day, is usually pretty close to what's going on in my life at the moment.


If you are into numbers & angels, then this book is most certainly for you!





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment