Saturday, June 12, 2010

Personal Experience

My first paranormal experience happened roughly about 10 - 15 years ago.
A friend of my grandma's passed away.

That night after the funeral, grandma was spending the night with me & mom (we had a small 2 bedroom house at the time) so grandma was sleeping in my room, and I was bunking with mom.

I was the only one awake, laying in bed watching tv. I turned and saw a woman go past the bedroom door. Naturally I assumed it was grandma and called out "What ya need grandma" after getting no answer I got up to check on her.

No Grandma. No one period. Grandma & mom were both sound to sleep.
LOL I litterally dove over my mom to get back into bed and pulled the covers up over my head.

It was then I heard a very calm, peacefull, man's voice say "it's just katherine, she's come to say goodbye". after hearing that I was like "okay, cool". I uncovered and went back to watching tv, no longer afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment