Saturday, June 12, 2010

Same Ghost Appeared In 20 Paranormal State Episodes

Article from Ask Doc Paranormal

In a shocking claim, a ghost contacted during a routine EAPCC s̩ance says it has appeared in 20 episodes of Paranormal StateРeach time playing a different spirit!


The ghost says it was an aspiring Hollywood actor before being hit by a car at the corner of Sunset & Vine. “Personally and professionally, my death happened at absolutely the worst possible time,” the ghost told the EAPCC team, “I was engaged to be married and was racing across the street to cash my first residual check for acting like I had indigestion in the background of a Pepto-Bismol commercial.


“Being on the Other Side was very frustrating until one day out of the blue I was contacted by a casting agent looking for a recently deceased actor to play an unsettled ghost in a Paranormal State episode.


“Of course, I jumped at the chance. I’ve always been a big Ryan Buell fan, and believe me, he’s even nicer in person. In fact the entire cast and crew made my cable TV debut a delightful experience. A mellow psychic medium was on the set at all times to help the director communicate with me.


“A&E and the producers were so impressed with my performance that they asked me to play other ghosts in subsequent episodes. Since then, I have portrayed an amazing variety of male and female spirits, and even some children.


“Thanks to Paranormal State, I’ve grown as an actor. My only regret is that the Emmy Awards don’t offer a statuette for ‘Best Performance by a Ghost.’”


posted by Ask Doc Paranormal

No comments:

Post a Comment